10.0.0.1 is a private IP Address utilized by router producing organizations as the default IP Address to access the Admin Panel. It has a place with Class An of the private IP addresses and simply like some other saved private IP address, you can access the login page for your private router control panel through 10.0.0.1.
How to login to 10.0.0.1?
You can without much of a stretch sign in to 10.0.0.1 through any internet browser. You simply need to ensure that 10.0.0.1 is the default gateway address for your gadget and it is connected to the network. You will likewise need to ensure that there is no IP strife on the network. When the entirety of that is done, you can follow this fast manual for login to control panel of the router through 10.0.0.1.
- Open an internet browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Head over to 10.0.0.1 by composing http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 in the URL bar.
- A login page will be appeared on the screen containing fields for username and password.
- Enter the default login username and password to sign in.
- When you type in the login qualifications and click on Log In, you will be signed in into Admin Panel of the Router.
- From that point, you can make changes to various settings including Wi-Fi settings, LAN and WAN settings, username, password, and so forth.
On the off chance that you can’t access the Admin Panel through 10.0.0.1, at that point it may be that:
- You have mistyped the IP Address. Rather than composing “0”, you may have composed “O” because of which your program can’t access the Admin Panel.
- You have included an additional digit or dab because of which the program can’t finish your solicitation.
- The default IP Address for your gadget may be other than 10.0.0.1, for example, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- You are not connected to the network through an Ethernet cable. Take a stab at connecting to the router through an Ethernet Cable.